Trudeau, with a straight face, keeps repeating that 90% of Canadians are vaccinated, and so it’s the remaining 10% ruining the situation for society. A few of the questions we should ask him are as follows:
- Doesn’t natural immunity offer some protection?
- Since unvaccinated people catch Covid, don’t you think that some of the unvaccinated 10% already caught it and now have natural immunity?
- Does it make sense to perpetually claim that it’s the unvaccinated exhausting hospital resources?
- Does it make sense to vaccinate everyone equally, even if they have natural immunity from a recent infection?
- Do you realize that this is not a transmission blocking vaccine?
- Do you think we should focus on improving hospital systems and increasing resources?
Lastly, can you think of any evidence-based health measures that have nothing to do with forcing experimental treatments on everyone?
If not, I’ve included a few articles below showing how we can empower people to improve their state of health, and reduce their vulnerability to Covid (along with all other chronic disease).
Despite a total lack of support from your government, empowering people with real health measures is what decent health professionals do for a living.
What do you do, Mr. Trudeau?
Naturopath, Health Educator
Markito Fitness & Nutrition
For a perspective often not represented in the media, you can visit our Covid-19 section, or follow us on our Facebook page.
Excellent questions! I will be posting this to my FB page. I’d love to hear his answers but don’t expect to.
Thanks Lynda. All we are asking is to allow scientific debate and for evidence-based measures to be implemented. Instead our leaders are promoting division while insisting on highly flawed interpretations of the data.