- Organic dates: excellent source of fibre and numerous vitamins and minerals such as iron and potassium. Dates are easy to digest and help provide a strong boost of energy.
- Organic walnuts: In addition to being a good source of manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6 and iron, walnuts are also high in healthy fats and rich in protein and fibre.
- Organic sprouted dehydrated buckwheat: Buckwheat is an excellent protein source containing all of the essential amino acids. We soak and sprout organic buckwheat, a process that takes 48 hours and increases antioxidants, such as rutin and quercitin (both known for their anti-inflammatory effects) by as much as tenfold. Sprouting is essential to create a significantly more nutritious product that is easy to digest. Sprouting activates enzymes, removes anti-nutrients and magnifies the nutritional content of the seed. We then dehydrate our sprouted buckwheat for 16 hours at a temperature lower than 118 degrees fahrenheit in order to preserve all of the nutrients. Rawrrr Sprout PowerTM is a 100% raw product, rich in enzymes and phytonutrients that would otherwise be destroyed through regular heat processing.
- Organic raisins: Raisins form an ideal part of a diet for athletes or body builders who need powerful boosts of energy. Raisins are also one of the richest sources of boron, a vital trace mineral required for the normal growth and health of the body. Boron helps the body utilize calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, and other trace minerals that keep your bones and joints healthy.
- Organic apples: Apples are a rich source of fibre, vitamin C, and polyphenols which have numerous health benefits.
- Organic cinnamon: The medicinal properties of cinnamon have been known for thousands of years. This spice is packed with powerful antioxidants and has potent anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects.